Neon Giant has released the third major update for The Ascent. According to the team, this new patch improves system stability, fixes some crashes, and fixes a number of bugs and issues.
Featured patch notes
– Made stability improvements for Xbox Series and Xbox One.
– Fixed an issue that caused Ray Tracing to be enabled on unsupported GPUs.
– Fixed black screen issue when starting a new game on Xbox One.
– Fixed a DX12 memory issue that could cause an “out of memory” error on Xbox One.
– Fixed occasional recording issues.
– Fixed a crash that occurred during “Project MenShen” (Task 12).
– Fixed the freezing issue when playing the game offline.
– Fixed the loading screen freezing issue after pressing the ‘Go to Main Menu’ button while on the death screen.
– General improvements to the Save System.
To browse all patch notes here Click.